The Digital Diagnostic Summit focuses on the practical deployment of digital diagnostic technologies, not only in the pathology office, but also in the clinic and laboratory. The Summit is September 17-19, 2023, at the elite St. Regis Hotel in Park City, Utah. It will feature industry experts and peers discussing how to materially improve the quality of your practice, reduce costs, and grow your business with the latest technology solutions available.
Why should I attend the DDX Summit?
Going beyond the theoretical and aspirational, we will be dissecting strategies for the practical and successful use of digital pathology for primary diagnosis on a daily basis. Expert speakers will also share knowledge that can be applied to the clinic, lab, and pathology suite today. You will learn about:
- The regulatory landscape for digital pathology and AI.
- How technologies introduced at the clinic can work seamlessly with the lab and pathologist to bring value to all stakeholders, including the patient.
- The benefits of partnering with your pathologist to solve the complexities of genetic test ordering.
- How new technologies can standardize and streamline the ordering of molecular testing for all relevant patients.
Additionally, you get to spend time in beautiful Park City networking with peers and enjoying premier outdoor excursions.
Robert “Cujo” Teschner is the founder, CEO, and Chief Consultant of Max Group Consulting. Cujo, a decorated fighter pilot, also holds the distinction of being an acclaimed writer and the author of two chart-topping bestsellers. His academic achievements include advanced degrees in Operational Art and Science as well as National Security Strategy, underpinning his wealth of knowledge in tactical planning, execution, and organizational leadership. Notably, Cujo played a pivotal role from 2004 to 2006 as the foremost expert on post-mission debriefing within the US Air Force.
Following his promotion to the rank of full Colonel, Cujo’s military career came to a close due to health challenges stemming from cancer-related treatment. Subsequently, he embarked on a new endeavor by establishing the VMax Group, an international business consulting practice headquartered in St. Louis, MO. The core mission of the VMax Group is to equip enterprises with the principles of Accountable Leadership and the strategies necessary to cultivate high-performing teams, thus enabling them to flourish in intricate and dynamic environments. His keynote speech, entitled “Breaking Digital Boundaries: Unleashing Collaboration with the Foundations of Real Teamwork”, will be a major highlight of the conference.
- Going Digital: Business Considerations, presented by Deepak Kapoor, MD, Chairman and CECO Solaris Health Holdings.
- Unveiling the Blueprint for Crafting a Captivating Business Case for Digital Pathology, presented by Orly Ardon, Director of Digital Pathology Operations at Memorial Sloan Kettering Cancer Center.
Demystifying the Regulatory Landscape for Implementation of Digital Pathology Systems, presented by Staci J Kearney, PhD RAC, Founder and President of Elevation Strategic Development, LLC.
- Digital Pathology Landscape: Successes and Lessons from Early Adopters, presented by Eder Lagemann, Director of Research – International at KLAS.
General Session: From Soup to Nuts – Unveiling the Path to Successful Implementation of Digital Pathology
- Tissue Before Tech: Maximizing Downstream Value with Patient-Centric Digital Pathology, presented by Adam Cole, MD, Founder and CMO of TruCore Pathology Group.
- Achieving The Gold Standard: Leveraging Digital Pathology and Molecular Testing, presented by Kevin Andres, MBA, Senior Manager of Operations and Analytics at Myriad Genetics.
- Weighing the Pros and Cons of Whole Slide Imaging Systems for Optimal Selection, presented by Abhi Gholap, MBA, Founder and Chairman of Optra Ventures.
- Navigating the AI Ecosystem in Digital Pathology: Vendor Selection and Implementation Strategy, presented by Gerard Slootweg, Vice Present of Sales for Paige.
Workshops: The Latest and Greatest in Workflow and Pathology Tech
- Using Technology to Assist in the QC Process, presented by Chaith Kondragunta, MBA, CEO of AIRA Matrix.
- OS-SIA: AI-enabled WSI systems, presented by Arnol Rios, MBA, Global Vice President of Sales for OptraScan.
- Digital Solutions for Community Health, presented by John Salmon, MD, Medical Director for Lighthouse Community Health Services.
Fireside Chat Panel
Dr. Joseph Anderson is the Host of Digital Pathology Today. He oversaw the clinical pathology group at Genomic Health as the Oncotype Dx breast cancer assay grew to a volume of over half a million tests. He will moderate a fireside chat panel at the Digital Diagnostics Summit.
This is an event you will not want to miss. Register today at digitaldiagnosticsummit.com/2023